- Optimized video – meta information, titles, description, tags, transcriptions are done correctly.
- Improving thumbnail – more engaging, pique’s curiosity, sends the message about your video
- Collaborations – tips: cross promote each video and focus on similarities when finding channels to do a collaboration with.
Getting people to watch your videos
Tips: Creators have 5-7 seconds to hook their audience in their video and another 20-30 seconds to engage them with the video content.
- Use annotations and elements as your CTA.
- Regularly schedule the upload time of new videos
- Channel art – This is what viewers see when they go to a creator’s website. Make sure that the layout shows what the channel is all about
Create the fans
Commenting on your video – use this powerful tool to engage your audience. Tips: take requests from fans to engage community, create fans and be able to produce contents.
Be consistent with your branding, content, message, scedules of videos.
Youtube always wants creators to be consistent with their branding, content, message to their viewers and video schedules among others.