1. Create summary pages at RMRS. Like top-10 articles on grooming, top-10 of getting started with men’s style. What other people do and what works
2. Things that we should be aware of – why chatbots may fail.
– get your FB page profile pic setup and centered
– every page on FB already has a URL for a bot, i.e.
– be exactly clear on what people should expect and what to do-
use point down icon
– you can’t susbcribe your existing FB page. Everyone must susbcribe themesleves
– -show ‘typing’ in answers akak creating human-presence effect
– using delays for natural conversation
– tagging people based off their response i.e. ‘Are you interested in my course?’
– using gallery to display multiple products
– use text mostly. some images. not much audio and video as people can not be ready to listen sound
– create Menu of your Bot
– have on boarding message short, give them the lead magnet >>>and do heavy lifting in your automation sequence
– you can susbcribe to the same sequence only ONCE
– set a time interval for your sequences as well as not sending every week day. i.e. you send sequence messages 8:0-9:00 – they you are able to send a braodcast same day later
not to overwhelm users
– be aware people may easily report you if your messages are sent too often or have no value
– how long your sequence should be? as long as possible BUT >> you need to see open and click rates – and based on THAT make decision on how long your sequence should be, which messages perform better and why, and which messages we may exclude
– how often to send sequence messages? on initial stage – send daily
– make sure under Settings you have “Any message starts a conversation’ radiobutton marked
– open conversation – and notify admin feature! to have conversation with someone i.e. ready to buy a course
– add Bot managers to your ManyChat. They will not be able to manage the Page, but Messenger only
1. ManyChat is recommended software to use by Andrew Warner
i.e. 20K subs = $125/month
2. 10 different ways to collect subscribers – bars at the top, popups, overlays, slide-ins, buttons etc…
Ability to choose how often to show it.
Customize options CSS, colors, headlines etc
2.1. We can also provide users ability to have a Bot menu with different options, so based on their preferences they can be sent to various destinations.
3. We can automatically send to autoresponder sequence. Assign a tag.
Subscribe to bot.
Enter automation sequence
Do pretty much like we do with INFS.
We can exclude it on certain pages
We can tag them based on which button they click in which step
4. We can send broadcasts (like we do with emails) based on tag, schedule time to send.
5. Connect subscribers of YouTube, RSS, FB page, Twitter and notify them via bot every time we post something new on RMRS channels.
– There is no way to differentiate people who previously susbcribed via INFS so same person could potentially see same proposal twice…
We need to be careful to send people to places where they can susbcribe to discount sequences.
OR…not to send them discount proposals via FB bot