Training with Yuri at 3pm via Skype – Speak with Yuri re what my tasks will be and get further instructions from on how to go about the training with him.
Personal Image Blueprint – Log in Personal Image Blueprint and go through the lessons one by one (1-2 lessons/day as per Yuri’s instructions) and add what I’ve learned in the Andrea – Curation Sheet (Personal Image Blueprint tab).
|Lesson 7 – Proportion & Menswear||Proportion is the relative size and balance your clothing gives different parts of your body. Although it’s tricky, it needs to be understood correctly. When you have this covered, it will be easier for you to identify which article of clothing has a good or bad fit when you step into a store. Plus, when you know better about proportions, you won’t find it difficult to achieve a more flattering shape with the help of the clothes you chose.
The Golden Ratio
Rule of Thirds
Key Places to Look for Proportion:
|Lesson 8 – Texture and the Subconscious||The fundamental points of incorporating texture into your wardrobe:
– Advisable number of textures in your wardrobe is 1-2 (max). If you want to go beyond that number, make sure you have a valid reason for doing so.
|Lesson 9 – Dressing Your Age||The Young Man: 18-35
Casual Dress Tip #1: Pick One Image – Do you look “preppy?” “Grunge?” “Hipster?” If you’re looking like a little from each all at once you probably need to change some items around and just focus on look.
Business Dress Tip: Keep it Simple – Stick to basic styles like the two-button, single-breasted, notch-lapel business suit in a dark solid.
The Professional Man: 25-50
Casual Dress Tip #1: Raise the Standard – The majority of your casual shirts should have collars. Your stepping-outside outfits should almost always be something that would look good if you threw a sports jacket on over them.
Business Dress Tip #1: Be Realistic about Fit – Get your suits tailored if doesn’t fit right.
The Mature Man: 45+
Casual Dress Tip #1: Outdress the Younger Men – Have a few casual suits in your wardrobe in striped seersucker, plaid wool, pastel linen. When you’re not in the mood for a suit, go for slacks and a sports jacket instead. An open-collared dress shirt or a turtleneck underneath will always say “I dress this way for fun.”
Business Dress Tip #1: Have a Suit No One Else Owns – An older man has the dignity and the weight of experience to carry a double-breasted suit, or a three-piece, and he doesn’t need to shy away from elegant pinstripes either.
Watch RMRS Youtube videos – Add in the curation sheet 5-10 videos (as per Yuri’s instruction) (starting with newest-oldest videos) that I watched today and write a brief summary what each is about.
|Nasty! 5 Male Problems That Gross Women Out (And How To FIX Them)||https://youtu.be/bSKHx0spfW4||1. Athlete’s Foot – Use anti-fungal cream to treat this. Prevent athlete’s foot by wearing shower shoes and having 2 pairs of athletic shoes you can rotate through.
2. Swamp-Crotch – Sweaty, smelly, irritated, painful, chafed crotch. To resolve this, look into trying other types of underwear. Like if you’re regularly wearing boxers, try wearing briefs and vice-versa. Invest in underwear that can wick away moisture. If the problem still persists, try using powder like the brand, Chassis.
3. Gnarly Toenails – A type of toenail infection caused by fungi. This happens when your toenails oftentimes get smashed together while wearing the wrong type of footwear whilst doing athletic activities. This can be treated by OTC creams or you can get it checked by a doctor in order to prevent it from getting worse.
4. Bromohidrosis – This happens when after just a short amount of time, and just a little bit of sweat, you already smell really bad. Even if it’s only been 4 hours after you took a bath and got into clean clothes. This problem is usually caused by too much testosterone, fatty acids, and the natural bacteria in your body mixing together. You can treat this by paying a visit to a doctor.
5. Smelly Clothing
Bonus: Dingleberries – This happens when you’re a bit more hairy in your backside area and you haven’t wiped or cleaned yourself thoroughly after going to the toilet.
|Stylish Survival Kit? | 10 Clothing Hacks That Can Save Your Life||https://youtu.be/UkPW7r0pHYg||1. A Simple Pen – Use this to stab animals that attack you.
2. A Long Sleeve Cotton Dress Shirt – Use this as a filter for water, a bag where you can carry berries, torn-off strips can be used as a bandage.
3. A Belt – Use this to climb a tree or as a whip to drive away animals that try to get your food.
4. A Bright Colored Pocket Square – Use this as a signal flag or to protect your face from the elements.
5. A Jacket – Use this to protect you from the cold.
6. Your Trousers – Use this as a flotation device.
7. Jeans Zipper – Use this as a saw.
8. Your Shoes – Use the laces as a fishing line or to strap together wood or as a tourniquet. Use the rubber sole to grab attention from a passing plane by burning it and creating black smoke.
9. Your Glasses – Use your prescription glasses to start a fire.
10. Your Socks – Use this as a fishing line by tearing them apart down to their thread.
Bonus: Non-Lubricated Condom – Fill it with water, put it in a sock and there you have a makeshift canteen.
|How To Ask For (And GET) What You Want…EVERY TIME | 5 Tips For Getting To YES||https://youtu.be/50ClWrBZhms||1. Ask For What You Want (Don’t Assume They Know) – Let the person know what you want. If you don’t, chances are, he/she won’t be able to help you. Don’t be afraid to ask.
2. Leverage The Law Of Reciprocity
3. Keep it Concise and To The Point
4. Understand The Nature Of Your Request – Know what you’re asking for in order to use the right kind of approach.
5. Follow Up & Be Patient – It’s okay to follow up 2-3 times, just make sure to provide the person your contact information as well.
|Scallop Pocket Square Fold | Folding A Pocketsquare Video||https://youtu.be/wcLRqGWtAes||“The video shows a step-by-step demo on how to do the Scallop Fold.
The main features of the Scallop Fold are:
1. It’s a sof 3-dimesional shape which makes it a bit less formal.
|You Dress Like An OLD MAN? | 5 Tips To Dress Your Age | What Does Dressing Age Appropriate Mean?||https://youtu.be/srpvG18hBOQ||1. How Do You Want To See Yourself? – You live with yourself so you should know how you want to see yourself when you look in the mirror.
2. What Message Do You Want To Send – If you want to send a message of maturity to people through your looks, you can do so by changing or upgrading your style.
3. Understand Clothing Stereotypes – Certain clothes get associated with a certain image such as the classic suit – it usually gets associated with the businessman or with the man at the peak of his earning power.
4. Consider The Opinion Of Those Close To You – Be aware that those around you have a judgement.
5. Understand Society’s Expectations – The soceity has some expectations of how one should dress based on his/her age. You don’t have to follow them but be aware that this still happens.
|5 Tips To Look AWESOME Wearing Glasses | The BEST Eyeglasses For Men||https://youtu.be/uC2OvP_ebFI||1. Own The Look – Own what you got and don’t be ashamed to wear glasses.
2. Find The Right Frames For Your Face – Identify your face shape then find the right frame types which are going to bring balance to your face.
3. Buy Your Glasses Online – Look for more options online especially if the glasses being sold in your area are limited and too expensive.
4. Own Several Different Frames – Consider having a few more frames as back-up and as an accessory at the same time.
5. Protect Your Glasses – Get a good case to prevent your glasses from scratches.
|I’m a Sellout? Whatever – Have Courage To Make A Living Doing What You Love||https://youtu.be/k2uQlglU778||This video is about Antonio sharing his thoughts on being called such a term.|
|Get Hired EVERYTIME | 10 Job Interview Tips||https://youtu.be/oG04jggTqMk||1. Dress Appropriately
2. Know The Time, Confirm It, Arrive 15 Min Early
3. Research The Company – Spend at least an hour on researching about the company or if you can’t try to talk to someone who knows information about them.
4. Think About What Roles You Will Fill
5. Think About How To Add Value
6. Practice Interviewing
7. Have Three Concise Stories Showing Your Strengths
8. Have Three Concise Stories Showing Your Weaknesses
9. Don’t BS Anyone – Don’t pretend to know something you have no idea about.
10. It’s Okay To Skip A Question – Do this when you really have no clue what the question is about and let them know straight to the point that you don’t know what they’re asking about.
|7 Morning Mistakes Men Make | Early Routine Errors That RUIN Your Day (And How To AVOID Them)||https://youtu.be/ulDs4N0bMlA||1. Not Jumping Out Of Bed – Find something that’s driving you no matter how little it is and implement it.
2. Not Giving Yourself Enough Margin – Give yourself enough time to get ready and anticipate any possible problems that may come up when you’re on your way to work.
3. Not Having Things Prepared – Have your stuff ready the night before, make sure to fill up your car on your way home from work the day before and not in the morning when you’re in a rush.
4. Not Having A Routine – Doing things randomly doesn’t get you to improve on said things. It’s better to have a bad routine to improve on than not having any routine at all.
5. Skipping Breakfast – Making a simple breafast at home saves you time and money and at the same time, you get to talk to your loved ones before your day starts.
6. Not Having Time For Personal Development – Wake up a few minutes earlier and exercise or talk to your partner or listen to an audiobook.
7. Not Having A Designated Place For Everything – Have a place where you can put all your things so that you won’t have trouble looking for them in the morning.
|5 Ways To CRUSH Self Doubt | How I Deal With Insecurity||https://youtu.be/3fWANPXgDjA||1. Have Principles And Live By Them – It’s a lot easier if you live by your principles when the time comes and you’re at your deathbed, surrounded by your family, you can say you lived by your priciples and it defined you as a man.
2. Have Your Cheerleading Squad – Surround yourself with people who are important to you, who will comfort you and help you especially when you’re at your low.
3. Keep Your Ego Under Control – Especially when you start to taste success. You want to always make sure you are humbling yourself.
4. Compare Yourself To No One But Your Former Self
5. Put In The Work – Put in the time, effort, and work – day in and day out.
Read RMRS articles – Add in the curation sheet all the articles (starting with newest-oldest) that I read today and write a brief summary of what each is about.
|10 Style Tips For Young Men | How To Dress Sharp As A Younger Guy | Men’s Fashion Advice||http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/graduate-students-wardrobe/||Tip #:
1. Have confidence in yourself.
|Short, Skinny, and Stylish | Men Style Tips||http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/short-skinny-and-stylish/||Pants of the Well-Dressed Short Man – Skip baggy pants. Go for trousers that fit you well. Don’t go for cuffs as these will only shorten the impression of your legs. If you can go without a belt by adding suspenders, go for it — a belt makes a broad horizontal band that cuts your height cleanly in half, while loopless slacks held up by suspenders encourage the eye to keep right on traveling upward.
Dressing The Upper Body For Short Guys – Your shirts should fit just right on you. Layering is good when the weather and social situation calls for it. Cable Knit sweaters should look good on you as these add vertical lines and breadth. If you’re in a situation that warrants one, a sports coat or suit is a short man’s friend. Skinny ties should be perfect for you – avoid a big, bulky knot at the neck.
|Style Podcast #60: Hold Your Phone Like a Badass||http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/hold-your-phone-like-a-badass/||1. Put it in your pocket – Turn it off. Put it away when you’re driving or walking or when you’re out with your friends. Make eye contact, engage with other people. Only check it when you need to.
2. Use strong poses instead of weak ones.
3. Bring your phone to your face.
4. Lie down on your back.
5. Hold the phone farther from your face.
6. Buy the right size phone.
7. Use your right hand and right ear.
|Real Men Buy Flowers | 3 Reasons Why Flowers Are Masculine||http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/reasons-to-buy-flowers/||Should a man buy flowers for another man? Yes.
Should a man accept flowers from a woman? Yes.
Is it manly to enjoy flowers? Yes.Reason #1: Flowers = Good Feelings
Reason #2: Flowers Benefit Home Life – Flowers elevate one’s mood, improve intimacy, and can long-term fight off depression.
Reason #3: Men In The Past Have Worn & Enjoyed Flowers – poets, kings, warriors. They enjoyed flowers because they represent life, fleeting beauty – something that’s here one day but can easily be lost the next – much like our lives and everything around us and having understood that like the men in the past, you’ll have more courage to appreciate flowers.
|How To Tie The Victoria Knot | Medium Size Necktie Knots||http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/victoria-necktie-knot/||This article shows the steps on how to tie the Victorian Knot.|
Onboarding Training with Kat via Skype – Discuss my progress and goals in terms of my training schedule and the tasks that come with each that need to be knocked down.
VSA Training – Discuss my progress and goals in terms of my training schedule and the tasks that come with each that need to be knocked down.
|Name of Module||Lesson||Section||Notes|
|General Admin Module||Email Management||Exploring Gmail||Mark emails from your client as important to make sure that they end up in your inbox and not in the spam folder.
Use the “starring” feature of Gmail to mange your emails. For example, you can star emails that you need to re-read later.
|General Admin Module||Email Management||Setting up a Vacation Autoresponder||Go to settings and scroll down until you get to the second text editor box. Turn on vacation autoresponder and type your message.
You can set up an autoresponder for a specific period of time.
Don’t forget to turn an autoresponder off when you’re ready to start working again.
|General Admin Module||Email Management||Setting Up Email Signature||Click on the gear icon, choose settings, and scroll down to the Signature area. Add your signature using the text editor box.
For simple email signatures with links and images, you can use the built-in email signature of Gmail.
For pretty email signatures, you can use Wise Stamp. This is a browser application that can automatically insert email signatures.
|General Admin Module||Email Management||Adding Labels in Gmail||Labels are displayed in the left side of your Gmail inbox as folders.
Add, edit, or delete labels using the Manage Labels in the left side bar.
|General Admin Module||Email Management||Filtering emails||To create filters, go to settings, choose the Filters from the tabbed menu, and create a filter.
Filter emails by sender, topic or subject, keyword, and attachment.
Automatically delete spammy emails by keywords
Use filters to send canned responses to inquiries/messages sent to you using a web form
|General Admin Module||Email Management||Gmail Labs Overview||To go to Gmail Labs, access the settings and choose Labs from the tabbed menu.
To have email templates, enable Canned Responses.
Display the most recently opened Google Docs in your inbox by enabling Google Docs.
Insert images INSIDE your email (and not as an attachment) using the Insert Image feature.
Provide easy reference for your recipient by enabling the “Quote Selected Text” option.
Undo sending an email by enabling “Undo Send.”
Use Background Send to move on to a new email while attaching documents to your reply to another email.
|General Admin Module||Email Management||Attaching Files + Copying people in your email||To attach a file to an email, simply click on the paper clip icon
The maximum file size you can attach to Gmail is 25MB. For files larger than that, Gmail will prompt you to send it via Google Drive. (New feature!)
CC someone if it’s okay for the main recipient to see their email address.
When sending a marketing or generic email to several people who do not know each other, use BCC.
|General Admin Module||Email Management||Managing Spam||Automatically delete spam mail by setting up filters in Gmail.
To set up filters, go to Settings >> Filters >> Create a new filter
Filter spam mails by keywords.
|General Admin Module||Email Management||Adding Contacts to Gmail||To enable autocompletion of contacts, go to Settings and look for enable “Create contacts for autocomplete.”
Experience the convenience of autocomplete by just typing a few letters of your contact’s name in the recipient’s field and just select from the list.
Group contacts so you can email them in one go.
|General Admin Module||Calendar Management||Appointment Scheduling||For a FREE, easy to use calendar, use Google Calendar.
TimeTrade is used for setting up appointments and is used by many consultants, coaches, and other professionals who are billing by the minute or by the hour.
|General Admin Module||Calendar Management||Google Calendar||Always double check the time zone of your clients.
Set up reminders for important events like client meetings.
Color code your events to make them stand out in your calendar.
Save time by scheduling recurring events.
|General Admin Module||Calendar Management||Creating an Event Out of Gmail||You can use this feature to add online events like telesummits, webinars, and online meetings to your or your client’s calendar.
When scheduling events, always double check the time zone of your event against that of the calendar to avoid confusion.
Use color codes to make events stand out in the calendar view.
|General Admin Module||File Creation & Storage||Dropbox||To sync files in Dropbox, download and install it on your computer.
You can store 2GB files in your Dropbox account.
You can earn more storage space in Dropbox by inviting your friends to use Dropbox, sharing it in your social networks.
Share individual files to other people using a special link. You can get this link online or from your computer. To get the share link of a file in your computer’s Dropbox folder, right-click on the file, select Dropbox >> Share Link.
Green and white icon means that the file has already synced. Blue icon means that the file is syncing.
|General Admin Module||File Creation & Storage||Google Drive||You can access your Google Drive from Gmail. But to be able to sync files across devices, you need to install Google Drive in your computer.
Organized your Google Drive files in color-coded folders.
Collaborate with others on editing a file by sharing it with them. Just click the share button in the upper right hand corner.
A green check mark on your file means that it has synced. A blue cycle icon means that your file is still syncing.
The difference between Dropbox and Google Drive is that the latter allows you to edit/create files online.
You can store up to 5GB of files in Google Drive for FREE. This includes your online documents and files in your computer that are stored in the Google Drive folder.
|General Admin Module||File Creation & Storage||Creating Word Documents||To use templates in MS Word, go to File and select New. A new window will open and you will be asked to choose from the available templates. Choose the one you need.> .
For recent versions of MS Word, you can easily create a theme for your font size and styles in the styles section.
Add images to your document to make them come alive.
Save your document in different file formats.Saving in .doc is preferred by many to avoid compatibility issues with programs only accepting .docx.
If you are creating a downloadable document, save it as .doc (so you can edit it later) and then as a PDF.
|General Admin Module||File Creation & Storage||Creating a Spreadsheet in MS Excel||Think of spreadsheets as the electronic version of your “Math Notebook”
Spreadsheets are composed of columns and rows, both of which you can customize to fit your data.
Auto sum is used to add easily add a column of numbers.
|General Admin Module||File Creation & Storage||Creating a Presentation in MS Powerpoint||If you can’t find MS Powerpoint in your desktop, go to Start >> All Programs >> Microsoft Office >> Ms Powepoint.
To save time designing slides, you can use presentation templates by creating a new presentation.
You can animate you slide show by adding transition, visual effects, and sound effects to your different design elements.
You can save a slide or presentation in other file formats other than .ppt. You can save a slide as an image with either .jpg or .png format. You can also save it as a slide.
Update daily report in RMRS1