The main goal – to dress like the man you’re supposed to be.
Dressing sharp is similar to fatherhood…
The benefits and successes far outweigh the trials and tribulations you go through in terms of your responsibilities – whether as a father or as a well-dressed man.
This means making a COMMITMENT to change.
• Publicly put it out there – tell your wife; make an announcement on Facebook that you’ll start dressing up better
• Some pressure gives you the push to take yourself to the next level (like professional athletes)
Steps to Making A Big Style Transition
1. Put together a plan of action – the different MISSIONS to complete so you can work your way up to being more stylish
2. Learn how to identify QUALITY clothes, be a smart shopper and de-clutter your wardrobe
3. Learn the habit of ironing your shirts, polishing your shoes ahead of time (or do these while you’ve got downtime while watching TV on Sundays)
4. Eliminate any BARRIERS from allowing yourself to change
5. Build on your strengths
• What do you enjoy wearing?
• What do you always wear that you can upgrade even further?
• Which clothing pieces can you pick a different, better BRAND for?
6. And of course – GET STARTED! You should wake up having the mindset to accomplish little tasks that will slowly and steadily transform your appearance.
It’s all about gradual improvements – aim for 10% and then 30%… and before you know it, you’ll be at 80%.