Human connections that you establish your audience. Having emotional response from your audience that turns them from being indifferent to being interested, passionate and totally engaged.
How is this achieved?
1. Tell your story – They have to know you. They have to know your background. Its a simple as talking who you are? where did you come from? what are your hobbies? It lets your community know what kind of a person you are.
2. What is your creed – In order for people to stand with you, you have to stand up for yourself. The strongest communities are those that don’t revolve around common interest, they revolve around common beliefs. When this has been established with your audience, you will start to build this type of connection on a deeper level and the engagement you will find would most of the time talk about your shared beliefs and not just about your content.
3. Icons – things that represent what people love about you and people get to see regularly about you (e.g goatee, hats, suit, background. For RMRS, the soundtrack)
4. Rituals – repeated interactions that people know and love with your brands. Could be as simple as a bro fist like PewDewPie at the end of his video. For RMRS, its the hook at the beginning paired up with the soundtrack. It is also when Antonio tells at the end of his video about knowing what his audience think of the content.
5. You need the haters, you need the non-believers – Your loyals will come to your defense and stand up for you, solidifying your creed.