For leading Creative Team Meetings:
When needed, have specific questions for specific people ready beforehand.
- Send the meeting agenda 3 hours before the meeting.
- Greet everyone and check if the team is complete.
- Make announcements (people on leave and who’s going to cover for who)
- Focus on the agenda for the meeting.
- Finalize the angle first then the hook (we can discuss titles/thumbnail ideas in the future)
- Questions we must ask before choosing any angle:
- Is this topic/angle interesting to our audience? THIS IS 95% Of THE SUCCESS OF THE VIDEO
- Does this video solve a burning problem for the audience?
- Have we/or anyone else made a video on this before? If so, how did it perform relative to other videos?
- What is the value proposition of the video? Entertain, Educate or Inspire?
- If this is an SEO video, what is our main keyword? Do we have a chance to rank for it
- Be strict with the time (5 minutes max). The focus is to get ahead on schedule.
- Ask the team to make suggestions on the hook of the video.
- Update InfluenceKit as you go through the agenda with the team.
- If the lead has the work on another task (Michael working on thumbnails), ask another person to share their screen to update InfluenceKit.