The following information contains the Standard Operation Procedures for the Video Review Team when reviewing videos sent by the Content Manager. All information is accurate up to the 20th of August 2019.
- Ensure the video is playing at 1x speed.
- Watch to make sure the audio is in sync with the video.
- Whenever text appears on the screen, pause the video.
- Check the spelling.
- Check the grammar.
- Check any and all dates mentioned are correct, especially dates we are linking through to.
- These are all especially important when it comes to names, countries, titles and labels.
- For Sponsored Videos, make sure no other similar brands are mentioned or visible in images.
- Make sure the video isn’t blurry.
- Ensure all images are crisp and clear.
- Ensure any images that relate to something specific (such as flags) represent the correct thing.
- For any infographics, make sure the information, labels and images are correct.
- For any watch-related videos, ensure all information is correct.
- If you are unsure, speak with Rafael Socarras.
If you notice ANY errors, let the Content Manager know.
If you do not notice any errors, let the Content Manager know.… Read the rest