If you’re inserting it on another website that doesn’t have the codes in place, follow these steps:
- Go to RMRS’ dashboard
- Go to the Genesis plugin and click on “Theme settings”
- Copy all the code that is on the “Footer scripts” code
- Go to the website where you want to add the bottom banner
- Go to the Genesis plugin, then to theme settings, footer scripts and paste the code there and save the changes.
- Return to RMRS’ dashboard and go to the Genesis plugin and click on “Simple hooks” this time.
7.Locate the “genesis_entry_footer” hook and copy the code, but just the code from the PHP tag.
8. Next, go to the website where you want to insert the bottom banner and paste the code on the genesis_entry_footer hook.
9. Save the changes and test if the banner is now appearing on all the posts of that website.