1.) Content Editor (CE) confirms sponsor link, code and special call, and any mandatories from MF sponsor. CC’s Antonio and copies information into IK to get it out of a hard-to-find email thread ASAP.
2.) CE confirms angle for post from Antonio and/or director of operations (DoO), during a meeting if possible
3.) CE writes CTA into IK, including all of the following
- Specific brand CTA instructions, verbatim
- Integration based on angle for post
- Brand history
- Details about any new products, including specific ones the brand wants us to feature/talk up
- Shipping information
- Return policy
- Warranty information
4.) General principles for brand CTAs
- Use bullet points
- Avoid long sentences
- Make it readable (test this yourself after
- Don’t make Antonio hunt for missing information. Ask yourself: is everything here that needs to be?
5.) Once CTA is complete, notify Antonio and DoO via email. Confirm receipt ASAP.… Read the rest