1. Download all the images.
2. Delete all bad images: out of focus, with closed eyes (if it wasn’t intentionally), with motion blur issues.
3. Delete duplicates (if photographers took 2 or more exactly same images, you can leave one – the best).
4. Upload to Flickr with next settings:
– images should be private
– images should be placed to the right album (shoes to the “Shoes”, shirts to the “shirts”)
– images should be tagged precisely (add as many tags as you can, try to mention sponsor (if image show sponsors product), mention the emotion showed, style (formal/casual, mention colors and types of clothing (red tie, blue shirt).… Read the rest