Use this SOP to check failed charges and follow up with the buyer regarding his payment.
- Go to Infusionsoft.
- In homepage, click on Failed Charges.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the most recent failed charges.
- Look at the balance column on the far right.
- If there’s an amount indicated there, that means the payment has failed. If you see another entry for the same user but there’s also an amount indicated in Inv total, meaning his next payment was successful.
- Click on the user’s profile and investigate if payment was really unsuccessful.
- Process manual payment, go to orders, recent orders, order form.
- Go to payments, click add payment
- Amount – amount due
- Payment Type – credit card charge now
- Credit Card – select user’s card
- CVC – Blank
- Merchant Account – Real Men Real Style
- Notes – Course Name and amount
- Apply Payment. If failed, send an email to the customer.
Antonio here. I saw that you weren’t able to grab my A Man’s Guide to Style course can you tell me what happened?
I want to make sure your problems are solved – let me know if there’s anything I can help you with.
You can also try using this Paypal link to make the purchase – https://www.paypal.com/cgi-
Please watch the video tutorial here: