This checklist shows the steps to schedule meetings in Antonio’s calendar:
- Load Google Calendar and go to the date you want schedule the meeting
- Select the time you want the meeting to be scheduled and click “More options”
- In the “guests” section – add both Antonio’s business and personal email addresses
- Add the title of the meeting
- Add the physical address (if there is one) where it says “add location”. You can also add the instructions for the call here (if it’s going to be an online meeting via Zoom, Skype or if it’s going to be a call) – see step 10 to know what instructions to add.
- Click on “add conferencing” and select: No conferencing
7. Leave the notification time set to 10 minutes or adjust it (if necessary)
8. Leave the next option set to: “Antonio Centeno (business)” and no need to change the default color (yellow).
9. Make sure to select “Busy” and “Default Visibility” from the next set of drop down menus.
10. In the description add the instructions for the call, any relevant attachments (if applicable) and the details about the meeting.
These are the call instructions. Make sure to add Antonio’s phone number and Skype username when scheduling the meeting:
Please call Antonio at (xxx) xxx-xxxx for your appointment. If outside the USA then please use Skype – username is xxxxxxxxxx.
Or use this zoom link : xxxx
Also add notes from previous emails to let Antonio know what the call will be about.
11. Click the blue “Save” button (up at the top)
12. When prompted select the option to send guests the calendar invite
13. Notify the person via email that the meeting with Antonio has been scheduled and ask them what option they would like to use for the call (Zoom, Skype or Phone).