1. Cover Image – should fill up the entire first page
2. Copyright, Legal Notice and Disclaimer – the same for all eBooks
This publication is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, and all rights are reserved, including resale rights: you are not allowed to give or sell this Guide to anyone else.
Please note that much of this publication is based on personal experience and anecdotal evidence. Although the author and publisher have made every reasonable attempt to achieve complete accuracy of the content in this Guide, they assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Also, you should use this information as you see fit, and at your own risk. Your particular situation may not be exactly suited to the examples illustrated here; in fact, it’s likely that they won’t be the same, and you should adjust your use of the information and recommendations accordingly.
Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if we use one of these terms.
Finally, use your head. Nothing in this Guide is intended to replace common sense, legal, medical or other professional advice, and is meant to inform and entertain the reader. So have fun and learn to dress sharp!
3. Title / Author / Copyright Page – should contain name of author, edition, and copyright year
5th Edition 2017
Copyright 2010-2017, Real Men Real Style
4. Words from the Author – if included in the eBook, author should have a signature at the last part.
5. Table of Contents – should be hyperlinked
– No page numbers
– put a space in between sections / chapters
6. Section – each section should have 1 page before it containing the section title in the middle.
7. Margin –
Top – 0.7”
Bottom – 0.5”
Left – 1”
Right – 1”
for landscape layout:
Title – 26
Section / Heading 1– 24
Heading 2 – 18
Heading 3 – 16
Heading 4 – 16
Normal – 14
for portrait layout:
Title – 24
Section / Heading 1– 24
Heading 2 – 22
Heading 3 – 20
Heading 4 – 18
Normal – 16
Style – Cambria
Each Section / Heading 1 should have a horizontal line underneath
Black, except for hyperlinks
1 side image at every start of section in portrait orientation – 3.5 – 4 in. wide
Bottom image – 4-6.5 in. wide
Must be relevant to content on the page
Caption each infographic
Ex. Click on the infographic above to see all 5 ways to wear a polo.
Click on the infographic above to see a larger image.
Each image should have rectangle drop shadow
10. Videos (after each chapter)
Must be relevant to page content
Must have image with red play button in the middle
Image should be hyperlinked
Image should be 6-7 in. wide
Must have hyperlinked CTA
11. Recommended Products
Must be in wide banners
Must have text to promote product
Ex. Dominate the Room with Stylish Casual Outfits
Must have CTA button at the bottom
Ex. Click Here to Discover Huckberry
Promote premium products using existing banners – right after the table of contents and end of the eBook
i.e., AMGTS and TPIS
13. Paragraph Spacing – At least 12pt
14. For sponsored eBooks, do not place ads except those of the sponsor.
15. Header – Return to Table of Contents hyperlink
16. Footer – change edition to: 2nd Edition 2017
17. Layout – paragraphs and chapter titles should left justified
– images should be aligned with the margin
– wide images should be centered
– side images can be either on the left or right side (the model should face the text)
– no one word should be in one line (no orphan words)