1. Log in using the RMRS email and password
2. Schedule 6 posts. (Check the insights page to see the traffic).
3. Make sure to schedule the new posts before COB.
4. Promote the latest 30 articles and videos from RMRS.
5. You can also share articles from the Top 25 Men’s Style Websites in 2016.
6. Make sure to check the Insights page to see if you’ve posted the article for the last 3 months.
7. Title of the Facebook post – Do not copy-paste the exact title of the article on to the Facebook post.
- Be creative in the way you post.
- Ask questions.
- Pique curiosity.
8. Post an image that will make people stop and pay attention.
- Upload a clear and great-looking image that is related to the post (you may pull images from the web – just make sure it does not contain a watermark).
- The size of the image should be at least 500×500.
9. Link – Is the URL and is it a working link?
10. Spelling – make sure all words correctly spelled. Double check it before you publish.
11. Grammar – Make sure to double check the grammar. Read it aloud before you publish it.
12. Punctuation – questions are best, rarely use exclamation points.
13 Capitalization – is the first word of the sentence capitalized?
13. Replying to comments
- “Like” comments asap.
- Make it conversational. Ask questions.
- If somebody leaves a style-related question in the comments section of the post, respond to it asap.
- Delete profane, rude and spammy comments and ban the user.
- Answer the style questions within 24 hours.
14. Checking the Facebook timeline
- Always check RMRS’ and ATS’ timeline for any spammy and/or rude posts left by users.
- Delete them immediately and ban the user.
15. Photos – make sure there are no spammy photos in the album – delete it or remove the tag. Untag Real Men Real Style from the image if you can’t delete it.
16. Videos – Upload videos, insert thumbnails and link to the article. Make sure to fill up every detail (Video title, Thumbnail, Genre of video, etc.)
17. Cover board – Make sure to change it every 15 days (except if we’re promoting an event like StyleCon or a new style course – it can be longer than 15 days)
18. Always check the RMRS website for any newly-posted articles, podcasts, and videos. Make sure to post it on the RMRS and ATS Facebook pages.
19. Even if the Facebook post pertains to the same article, do not copy-paste what’s on RMRS’ Facebook page on to ATS’ Facebook page (vice-versa).
20. Promote products/ebooks 2x a week.
21. Make sure to answer questions/comments within 24 hours to get the 100% badge.