This video will walk you through the steps of finding Click through rate data for RMRS youtube videos. Please note that this feature is currently in Beta so is subject to change. Here you’ll find out how to get click through rate data for the last 28 days.
And in this video you will find out how to get CTR data for the lifetime of the video. **please note however that CTR data is only available from Jan 1 2018.
Important things to remember:
- Retrospective optimisation doc – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_VvGyQSQvS9zAvwxOeWcEogIMV-xp4wb6jTYXtO2Ll0/edit#gid=0 – please contact Antonio or Steven for access
- Currently this is a Beta feature so is manual and limited. There is no mass export function available yet for the entire catalogue of videos
- The CTR data will always revert back to the overall channel number so remember you need to change the video in the search bar
- When you select an individual video it will by default take you to an “overview” page – you need to click on “reach viewers” in order to get the CTR data
- The page will always default to last 28 days even if previously you had changed this for a different video
- Revert back to classic view of YouTube analytics once you have finished your session
- CTR data is not as straightforward as it may seem – please see more information here – https://creatoracademy.youtube.com/page/lesson/analytics-impressions#strategies-zippy-link-3