Please watch the video for full tutorial:
1. Being logged under admin account into Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com switch to Admin
2. Choose appropriate account to the left and then click ‘Create new property’ to the right
3. Provide Site name, URL and time zone.
1. If you are using site with only Genesis theme – go to Genesis>Theme settings and insert code into ‘head’ section
2. If you are using site where OptimizePress is the main theme – go to OptimizePress>Dashboard>Analytics and Tracking and insert code into ‘head’ area.
3. If you use Genesis theme and OptimizePress plugin (not theme), you can do either method described in point 1 and 2 above.
4. Using plugin “Google Analyticator” do NOT forget to remove or not to insert the code, otherwise you will get duplicate data. The plugin should be implemented through integration in Settings, no code should be inserted as pointed in point #1,2,3 above.