The LinkedIn group is a community used to connect it with professional individuals and help them connect with like-minded individuals to level up their style game.
1.Check Connections – Make sure to accept all invitations
2. Like New Discussions – Make it a point to reply to the style questions by other members
3. Post on the discussion page once a day (weekdays only)
4. Check Member Requests to join – approve everyone, even if they have Zero connections
5. Check for Spam – delete or block irrelevant topics.
6. If people post to advertise links and don’t add anything else to create discussions, then move it to promotions
7. Check “All Updates” Box for anything new on discussions, invites, and etc.
8. Send messages to archive after replying to the contacts
9. Make sure to change the Manager’s Choice every 2 weeks
10. Make sure to recommend the High Speed Low Drag group page if there are people who have military connections