The following information contains the Standard Operation Procedures for checking the RMRS Email, Facebook Bot and Push Notifications prior to video and article release.
All information is accurate to the 19th of August 2019 and is subject to change.
Notification Bot Checklist: Email Notification Bot – InfusionSoft
- Open up the RMRS InfusionSoft website.
- Select the icon in the top-right corner and click “Email and Broadcasts” under Marketing.
- Select “Email and Broadcasts” from the menu below the word “Marketing”.
- Select “View Email Broadcasts”.
- Hold Control (Windows)/Command (Mac) on your keyboard and select “Antonio Centeno”, “Antonio Centeno” and “Olena Centeno”.
- Click “Search”.
- Under “Date”, find the post you are looking for.
- Check that the “Date” is the same date as the one in InfluenceKit, and that the time says “8:00 AM“.
- This corresponds to 7:00 AM CST which is when the videos and articles are released.
- The hour discrepancy is due to the system being in a slightly different timezone to CST.
- Under “Status”, check that it says Scheduled.
- “Stopped By User” means that someone has stopped it, either to edit and reschedule it or to cancel it.
- “Sent” means notification has been sent.
- Under “Report”, click View.
- Under “Scheduled Start”, check that the date is the same as in IK and that the time says “8:00 AM”.
- Under “From”, check that it says “Antonio Centeno <firstname.lastname@example.org>“.
- Under “To”, check that it says “001-Broadcast-All-Finished“.
- If this email will be split-tested then check that there are two emails, with one being sent to “A-Split-Main-List” and the other being sent to “B-Split-Main-List“.
- Under “Body”, click “View email“.
- Check that the first sentence is addressed to Olena.
- Check that there is only a single spacing.
- Spell check, and check the grammar.
- Try out all the links.
- If it is a non-sponsored post, check that it directs you to the final video as stated in InfluenceKit.
- If it is a sponsored post, check that the links direct you to the sponsor’s website.
- Check all the dates are correct, especially ones that are linked to.
- Check the sponsor codes match InfluenceKit.
- Check that there the final lines are “Semper Fi, Antonio“.
- Check that there is a P.S. Call To Action at the bottom.
- Check that the RMRS address details are at the bottom.
If any of these are not present or needs to be changed, stop the email and reschedule as explained in the Notification Bot SOPs.
Notification Bot Checklist: Facebook Notification Bot – ManyChat
- Open up the RMRS ManyChat Bot.
- Click “Broadcasting”.
- Under Scheduled, select “View All … Messages”.
- Select the notification.
- Check what 7:00AM CST corresponds to in your local timezone.
- Check that the “Scheduled For” region contains the release date in your local timezone.
- Check that the “Timezone Settings” says “Send all at same time”.
- Check that the “Broadcast Type” says “Subscription Broadcast”.
- Check that the “Notification” type is “Regular Push notification”.
- Check that the notification’s first section is a question with response buttons that link to a message.
- This is used as a consent check, and so all notification must have a question at the beginning of the notification.
- Check that the first section links to a message that contains the bulk of the information.
- If the post is Sponsored, ensure that the message mentions any CTAs and links to the sponsor.
- If the post in Not Sponsored, ensure that the message links to the FINAL YouTube video.
- Check that all links work as required.
If you notice an error, unschedule and edit the notification as described by the Notification Bot SOPs.
Notification Bot Checklist: Push Notification Bot – OneSignal
- Open up the RMRS OneSignal website.
- Click on the blue chart graphic under the heading “Total Users Per Day”.
- Click “Messages” at the top of the page.
- Find the post you are looking for.
- Check that the post is “Scheduled“.
- This is marked underneath the title of the post.
- Check that the date next to the word “Scheduled” is the date of release in your local time.
- Click on the post title.
- Under “Send to segments”, make sure the segment is “Subscribed Users“.
- Under “Message Title”, make sure the title relates to the title of the video/article.
- Under “Message Content”, make sure the message is a hook to the reader.
- Under “Image”, make sure there is a URL to the header image for the article the notification corresponds to.
- Under “URL to launch”, make sure that the article permalink is correct.
- Under “Schedule”, under “when to send”, make sure that the correct date and time in your local time is displayed.
- Make sure that the notification will be sent when the user is predicted to be active.
If you notice an error, edit the notification as described by the Notification Bot SOPs.