1. Log in to the Instagram account (access to this will be given via email)
2. Post 3-4x a day – 6 to 7 hours in between (start at 7PM CST/8 AM PHT). You can also double check the insights for the most popular hours.
3. Post images from RMRS infographics/quotes (1080 x 1080 pixels)
4. Share images from other men style websites/blogs and tag them in the description and in the image. FYI – It’s better if we ask their permission first. You can share from the top 25 style bloggers – https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/top-mens-style-blogs/
5. When including a link, add the complete URL to the profile page. Add a CTA in the description (link in bio)
6. Use relevant hashtags and incorporate 10-20 hashtags. (local businesses, niche type and hashtag your industry)
7. Make sure to check the spelling and grammar before you post anything.
- Be creative.
- Elicit an emotion and witty post gets a lot of engagement.
- Ask questions.
- Be vulnerable.
8. Add a call-to-action at the end of description e.g. Double-tap this image!
9. Engage in the comments. Like and comment on each image. Be helpful and give respect to the person. Ban rude people. Make sure to reply within 24 hours.
10. Follow accounts related to men style (especially friends of Antonio) and sponsors. Engage in their posts (like 5-10 posts every day)
11. Make sure to remove spammy posts and ban users who post it in the comment section. Remove random people who tag us especially posts that are not relevant to RMRS.
12. Check the inbox messages and reply to people asap. Send the contact form if it’s a business inquiry.
13. Promote products/ebooks/events 3x a week! (IG stories)
14. When promoting sponsors –
- Use #ad in the description as we need to disclose this.
- Tag them in the description and image.
- Don’t disclose the discount for the promo code (Use promo RMRS to get an awesome deal)
- Make sure to link to the sponsors link in the profile page to drive traffic.
15. Read up on new features every week (social media examiner, social media today, buffer blog, co-scheduler.com, hootsuite)… Read the rest