Click to see Security Checklist
Don’t panic by doing multiple things at the same time to resolve the problem as later you will not be able to recall the steps and find the real reason of a problem. ANY SITE can be hacked. Read and watch the videos below.
1. Forward your site to a different URL via GoDaddy Domain settings. NOTE: each forwarding happens in 15 minutes, while disabling forward and getting your site back to your URL may take up to 48 hours (in most cases 1-3 hours). Make a decision what is the best – forward or immediate actions based off what is described below.
2. Check URL via https://virustotal.com/
3. Check Google Webmaster account for malware notifications. Login either under antonio@realmen…..com or rmrstyle@gm….com
4. Via FTP client (FileZilla) look for recently modified files, plugins, themes. In 99.9% such files are located in /wp-content folder, very rare in route folder
5. Delete everything you know doesn’t belong to WordPress and plugins you installed – HINT: look for most recent dates when it was installed/modified.
6. Download all files via FTP to your computer. Check them with antivirus when downloaded.
7. If route files were modified, download fresh copy of WordPress, unZIP on your computer and upload to your server RE-writing all files and folders EXCEPT wp-config.php in route directory and /wp-content folder
8. If infection is visible (like in the videos below), use Firebug to identify code element infection belongs to. Then using DreamWeaver or other software (like free Notepad ++ ) perform search in downloaded folder for that term. Or for any other VISIBLE term (like Viagra etc…)
9. Once infection is found and cleaned change the FTP password at GoDaddy account.
10. Change folders permissions, make sure there are no ‘777’ permissions for ANY of the folders. In case there are some, immediately CHMOD them at least to ‘755’.
11. Update outdated plugins and themes if any. Keep them up-to-date all the time.
12. If nothing of above helps, upload most recent clean backup of your files and database.
… Read the rest
TPIS – TPIB – How We Reset Sequence & Restart User’s Progress In The Course. Cases when a user wants to repeat the course or to start from the very beginning once again.
This is SOP for any membership site built with WishList member plugin
1. Login as admin
2. Go to Users
3. Paste the email address of a user who has problems into search field
4. Click edit user
5. Make sure Nickname and the email address are DIFFERENT
6. Click Generate Password.
7. Make it 8-10 chars long using caps, numbers and symbols. Make it aesthetically nice looking:)
More in the video:
We post in the LinkedIn feed to promote new videos, articles and interviews.
- Accept new network requests.
- Check inbox messages and reply within 24 hours.
- We post articles especially new videos in the feed (morning and evening – CST)
- When posting articles – use a video thumbnail or any image in the article.
- When posting videos – add the URL of the video – you don’t need to add any thumbnail since it will show a preview (banner) of the video.
- Image size – 1200px wide by 1200px tall 0r 1:1 aspect ratio
- Share articles from other men style websites – don’t just share from RMRS. (80% RMRS, 20% Other Style Websites)
- Share interviews of Antonio with other influencers.
- Share our guest posts or collaborations with influencers and make sure to tag them.
- Promote our products and courses.
- Reply and engage in the comments section
- Engage in other posts related to our industry.