- Update to grab attention. Angles to take:
First 10 Things A Woman Notices
How To Impress Women Every Time
Wardrobe Items To Trash NOW
Best Brand For You?
- Create 2 titles. Separate with a vertical bar (|). 1 for google 1 for humans
- SEO optimized = do keyword research before creating new headline.
- Clear and concise.
- No repeating of words.
- Use key action words. Ex. match, combine, tie
- First 5 sentences should be no more than 10 words
- story of curiosity accurately describes a problem
- after 5 sentences, explain how the article will solve the problem – 20-30 words
|Rolling your shirt sleeves.
It’s a small detail.
But it makes a huge difference in the silhouette of your outfit.
The way you roll them can keep a formal outfit formal in hotter weather.
Or take it to business casual.
It is a fundamentally simple art that takes a few minutes to master.
But makes a world of difference to your appearance and the social signals you send through this simple act.
- 350×566 px
- Top right image.
- Link to support Youtube video.
- If no video, don’t link anywhere.
- Text is shorter but optimized.
- Provide descriptive alt tag
- Tall Images – 350x480px
- Wide Images – 750x400px
- Infographics – should take the whole width of the article.
- Link to relevant articles, affiliates, or sponsors.
- Provide descriptive alt tag
- File names should be optimized.
- Insert descriptive alt text.
- RMRS logo should be the latest one.
- Insert call-to-action under an image that links to an affiliate.
Ex. Click on the above image to purchase a clothing brush from Amazon.
- Update/replace old affiliate links – make sure links are working.
- Remove links to sponsors that are 2 years old.
- Update/replace links to old products. i.e., Style System
- Hyperlink keywords to relevant articles, affiliates, or sponsors.
- Use rel=”nofollow” if linking to affiliate, sponsor, or other websites.
- Anchor text should be 1-3 words.
- Lightly embed video using this code:
<div class=”youtube-player” data-id=”XXXXXXX”></div>
The X’s are the YouTube video ID.
- Link to the video in the Youtube Channel. Put the hyperlink at the top and bottom of the video.
- Create Youtube thumbnail for social media promotion. Thumbnail should be similar to tall and featured images.
- Keyword density to be 1-2%
- Update to include backlinks to relevant articles
- Cut long paragraphs. Make them short and scannable.
- Insert relevant interlinks in paragraphs. Link to other articles in RMRS.
Ex. Want to learn more about a suit? Click here to read an article about 10 suit jacket details you should know.
- Insert calls-to-action at the end of the article.
Ex. Interested in purchasing a men’s suit brush? Here are 2 options for you that I approve.
- Should read the same as title or relevant phrases from the title.
Categories and Tags
- Tags should be long-tail
- At least 15 tags in 1 post
- Choose one relevant category
- Default category is All Articles-Podcasts-Videos