- Login to manychat.com and click Broadcasts > New Broadcast.
- Select I want to start my broadcast with… ‘Messenger‘
- Where it says ‘Content’ at the top, type in the date of the broadcast and a word or two to identify the topic (Example: Nov. 1. Tie Types).
- Write a question or engaging statement that requires an answer where it says ‘Click to add text in the sidebar’
- Add a button with a possible answer as the Button Title (<20 characters)
- Click ‘Send message’ and write a message about the video
- Add a button with a CTA (e.g. ‘watch now’, ‘let’s see!’) as the button title (<20 characters)
- If ready, put video URL where it says ‘Website address’
- Add a button with a second possible answer as the title (<20 characters). Repeat steps 3- 5.
- Add a third possible answer the same way if wanted. Repeat steps 3-5.
- Check the message says ‘✓ Saved’. Your draft will be saved automatically.
- In Content Team Schedule Spreadsheet, under ‘FB Bot’ column type ‘drafted’ and change colour to orange.
- Paste URLs into answers where it says ‘Website address’
- Click ‘Go Next’ and keep ‘Subscription Content’ selected
- Under Schedule Broadcast select ‘Schedule for later’
- Select publication date (double-check in InfluenceKit)
- Select publication time in YOUR time zone.
- Click ‘Schedule Message’
- In Content Team Schedule Spreadsheet, under ‘FB Bot’ column type ‘scheduled’
- (If email, bot, and push notification are all scheduled) Comment in IK tagging Gavin and Sam to notify them that all posts are scheduled
- No amends after Sam checks it unless absolutely necessary.
- Had to change something? Notify him to check again!