We add social media links to Influence Kit to send the overall social engagement report to our sponsors (for posts we’ve published on social media to promote the video)
- To add social links to Influence Kit, click on the scheduled post in the content calendar.
- Click on DELIVERABLES then you can start adding the social links you’ve copied from each website. You can insert the link in the text box and it will automatically create a separate text box for the social link.
1. Facebook – Go to the post you’ve published.
- Click on the ellipsis button, then click on the EMBED option.
- You’ll get a pop up message to embed the code. Click on advanced settings to get the right link to the post. (Short link)
- It will redirect you to the Facebook developer page. Copy and paste the link as shown below
2. Instagram Stories – You can automatically insert Instagram story posts in InfluenceKit by clicking on the Stories option in Deliverables and choose from the latest posts you’ve uploaded. Then click on Add Selected to add the image to Influence Kit.
4. Instagram Posts – Click or tap on the sponsor promotion then copy-paste the link to InfluenceKit.
3. Pinterest – Click on the image or video you pinned then copy-paste the link to InfluenceKit.
4. Twitter – Click on the more button (down arrow) then choose COPY LINK TO TWEET.
5. LinkedIn – Go to the posts you’ve created and click on the ellipsis button for more. Choose COPY LINK TO POST then add it to InfluenceKit.
Continue to add links to InfluenceKit when you promote the video/article again.