To be done in the second or third pom of the day (KPI update and email come first)
Spend at least one FULL pom (25 minutes) of every work day on checking talking points.
- Get video schedule from Antonio at EVERY managers’ meeting (usually the day before).
- Write it down.
- The next morning, review posts for the next thirty days. Note any changes in the dates made while you were sleeping.
- For sponsored posts, add in product talking points, links and discount codes from sponsors. When necessary, email MF guys if you don’t have them.
- Brainstorm general talking points.
- Submit to Antonio for approval. PRESS HARD. Bring up in managers’ meeting if no email response in 24 hours.
- Expand on approved talking points.
- Assign article.
- Repeat steps 1-8.