When something goes wrong and I own it
1. Guidelines I was given
2. Did I follow them? If not, why not?
3. Either way, what exactly went wrong?
5. My plan for Improvement
Have ALL of the above ready BEFORE meeting.
For leading CT meeting
When needed, have specific questions for specific people ready beforehand.
1. Greet everyone. Follow-up on emergencies or sickness (“Is your daughter feeling better?”)
2. Cover days off/holidays/birthdays.
3. Ask people next two MOST important projects, with brief explanations, plus their deadlines.
4. Check that deadlines aren’t either too generous or too strenuous.
5. Goal: keep projects in Quadrant 2 (Important but not urgent).
Keep tabs on THAT week’s content. Any emergencies.
Hold CT accountable for their deadlines.
Respond quickly to their questions.