Content Editor (CE) is responsible for checking the accuray and timing of the following facets of the post.
1.) Video: CE verifies the following:
- uploaded to the RMRS main channel
- scheduled correctly (7AM CT on the correct day)
- contains the confirmed title and thumbnail
- if sponsored, video description contains the correct sponsor link, code and CTA verbatim above the fold
- video description contains correct article permalink
2.) Article: CE verifies the following:
- article permalink scheduled at 6:55 AM CT on the correct day
- video playlist embedded correctly (cf. code in perfect article checklist)
- promo link, promo code and CTA correct if sponsored
3.) Email blast: CE verifies the following:
- email scheduled at 7AM CT on the correct day
- video and article links correct (check in sent test email, not infusionsoft)
- sponsor link and promo code correct (check in sent test email, not infusionsoft)
- no article if sponsored
4.) Chatbot: CE verifies the following:
- Chatbot scheduled at 7AM CT on the correct day
- If sponsored, chatbot contains correct sponsor link, promo code and CTA
- If non-sponsored, chatbot contains correct video URL (video ONLY, NOT a playlist)
5.) Push notifications: CE verifies the following:
- Push notification scheduled at 7:10 AM CT on the correct day
- Push notification contains correct article permalink
6.) Codes for sponsored posts: CE verifies the following as soon as he’s received it from Menfluential team
- Promo link opens correctly
- Promo code works
- Correct articulation and placement verbatim of sponsor CTA. Nothing more, nothing less.
- If promo link or code don’t work, CE alerts MF team to confirm that it will be upon release of video and advises DO accordingly.
Upon confirmation that the above are correct, CE alerts Director of Operations (DO) that they are and alerts Content Team (CT) NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING!
DO Marks IK Ready