The following information contains the Standard Operation Procedures for the Content Manager when checking the back-end of the RMRS YouTube for a post.
No Back-End Access
- Contact the YouTube Manager, or if not available, the Director of Operations.
- Request confirmation of the following elements of the video.
- Title is the same one as in InfluenceKit.
- Scheduled Time for release is 7:00am CST on the day of release.
- Thumbnail is the thumbnail that scored the best in thumbnail testing.
- URL is the same as the final video copy in InfluenceKit.
- If the video is sponsored, check that the description contains the correct sponsor link, code and call to action and that it is above the fold.
- Open dedicated RMRS browser, and go to YouTube.
- Click “Change Account” and click Real Men Real Style.
- Click the avatar of the channel.
- Click YouTube Studio Beta.
- Click Videos.
- Find the video in question, and click on the title of the video.
- Check the title of the video is the same as in InfluenceKit.
- Check that the release time is equivalent to 07:00 CST.
- Check that the current thumbnail is the same as the winner in InfluenceKit.
- Check that the video URL is the same as the one in the “Final Video” section in InfluenceKit.
- For Sponsored Posts, check that the correct CTA has been added to the video description.
- If any issues arise, contact the YouTube Manager to confirm if the issue was deliberate or accidental.