User doesn’t want to receive emails daily. How we do that:… Read the rest
Steps to follow when we need to make changes to the email broadcast we’ve already scheduled in Infusionsoft
1. Obviously to make any edits you need to STOP currently scheduled broadcast
2. Then click ‘Create Broadcast’ again
3. Instead of creating same email from scratch again, click ‘Previously Sent’ menu item (or Drafts if you can’t find in Previously Sent)
4. Locate stopped email – easiest way to search by email’s subject
5. Click on the thumbnail of that email – and use it as a Draft.
6. Once edited, proceed to sending/scheduling in a regular way.
Watch the video for details:… Read the rest
How to make sure if forms submissions are being sent to a designated email address?
How to change email address?
How to add more email addresses email notifications will be sent to?
Please watch he video… Read the rest
There could be different situations:
– user bought a product and wants to start receive not only product email sequence, but regular emails as well
– user opted out and then changed his mind
– user just expressed a wish to receive regular RMRS broadcasts etc
In all those cases we do a single thing – we activae 001.RMRS>001.Broadcast-ALL-Finished tag for him.
That’s sufficient to be but on lthe list and eligible to start receiving regular broadcast emails.
The goal is:
– in GMail only certain email addresses to be received into Inbox
– all other recipients emails to skip Inbox and to be delivered into different folder (label) or folders based on more filters we create
– watch the video on how to create a filter