Use this SOP when replying to questions pertaining to Antonio.
Here’s a list of Antonio’s default answers for usual email questions that we receive:
- People who wants to send something to Antonio and asking for style/color that he wants – Send me your 3 bestsellers.
- Antonio’s size info – https://rmrs1.com/antonio-measurements/
- Song in the YouTube intro – Man without fear by cymatix
- PO Box address is free to give – P.O. Box 415 Wittenberg, Wisconsin 54499; Office Address:
310 S Howard Street, Wittenberg, Wisconsin.It’s located right across the Wittenberg Elementary School and across the city park playground.
- Antonio served in the Marine Corps as a Captain, 3rd Battalion,1st Marines from 1997 to 2003.
- Emails or questions under $100….please address fast.
- From 101 – $500 Yuri andGavin
- Antonio’s meeting schedule – Thursday’s only. He prefers to do it in the afternoon, ideally 1-4 pm. 20 minutes meetings with a 10-minute break (but depends if it’s someone important or if Antonio wanted to meet longer)
- Any questions about Antonio’s experience in the army/marines? Refer to High Speed Low Drag.
I talk about my experiences over at High-Speed Low Drag. http://www.highspeedlowd
rag.org/ . I created this to cater to Vets who want to transition into civilian life. Maybe I’ll create a video about it someday!
- Antonio has 4 kids, 1 boy and 3 girls.
- Wants to guest in Antonio’s podcast:Right now, Antonio is just doing a solo podcast and he’s not doing interviews on his podcast at this point.But we’ll keep you on our list when we look to open that up.We appreciate you reaching out and wishing you all the best!
- People asking for military advice:
It’s been almost 20 years since I went through this but the best advice I can give is to be mentally prepared and in the best physical shape especially when it comes to running that you can. Showing up, being in great physical shape and having the right mental attitude is what’s going to get you through the program.
Wishing you all the best!
- Antonio’s bio: