This operation is being done every month in order to keep our email list clean. We identify subscribers that do not open and click any of our emails in last 90 days. Of course, we need to make sure such contacts were created NOT in last 90 days by setting filters in criteria search. We also exclude all types of buyers, BKR, HSLD, HSE, affiliates.
1. Check which month it is now and adjust tags mentioned below accordingly – create new ones.
2. Create category Reengagement (only once, so skip this step now)
3. Create new tags: Tag-UNengaged, Tag-REengaged.
- Delete old Tag-Unengaged.
- Keep old Tag-Reeengaged – just for statistics. (just for stats purpose) – name it accordingly to current month and year.
4. Identify unengaged last 90 days. Marketing>Email Status Search>Unengaged-3 months and-Not Buyers. Important: under Misc choose ‘Date created’ 3 month ago and earlier. We don’t want to delete users who were created in last 90 days and not active. We want to delete those who was created before 90 days and not active.
5. Apply tag Feb-20 Unengaged to them and at the same operation remove tag 001-Broadcast-ALL-Finished from them
6. Run operation and wait until completed
7. In campaign 097.Reengagement add newly created Unengaged tag – it will launch the campaign (if user clicks the link in email, then: 001-Broadcast is reassigned, Tag-Reengaged is added, Tag-Unengaged – removed). Adjust rest of tags in Sequences accordingly to the current date.
If during Publishing is asking – Add Contacts? – do ADD them.
8. Repeat after 3 days by sending to Feb-20 Unengaged segment only.
9. Delete all still tagged Tag-Unengaged after 10 days from the first email. IMPORTANT: Before deleting run another Contact search with tags Unengaged and in other box having all tags like Buyers, Affiiates, Menfluential, 001-braodcast-ALL-Finished etc.
10. Set a reminder in Google Calendar to fulfill Step 9.
Subject: I hate goodbyes…
I hate goodbyes…
So I’m emailing you one last time.
Do you still want me to send you my style tips and best deals?
If you’d like to stay connected, please click this link.
If you decide to move on – I understand. Please unsubscribe below.
P. S. In case you’re not sure, I’m the guy from Real Men Real Style. 🙂… Read the rest