OLD HOSTING ACCOUNT
1. Go to old hosting account. Open File Manager.
Compress all files into one ZIP file.
2. Open wp-congig.php to see what is exact name of the database per site you are moving (in case if you have more than one database)
3. Open phpMyadmin. Export all tables of your database.
Choose ‘None’ option for export.
NEW HOSTING ACCOUNT
4. At new hosting go to ‘Addon Domains’ and add a new one.
5. Import ZIP file using file manager, unZIP into relevant folder
6. Create new database and user.
7. at phpMyadmin import the database
8. Open wp-config.php adn adjust database, user, password and localhost if needed.
9. Go to domain registrar and change CNAME and/or DNS.
Watch detailed video:… Read the rest