- Make research / read article/watch video or ask for help somebody in the team to get all the information needed.
- Create 1 part of the image and get early feedback on it, fix issues to get final approval.
- Create the rest of the elements, compose all the parts into the one graphic. (Create few options of element placing if needed).
- Pay attention to wording (all titles, descriptions should be short and clear).
- Get a final approval at the whole infographic.
- Create option for videographers (1920×1080).
- Prepare version for Instagram (one image, or set of slides 1080×1080)
- Prepare version for APP (set of slides 640×960, where each step/part is shown on a new slide).
- All graphics should be actual and simple for understanding.
- All graphics should aim to be elegant.
- Colors should be masculine.
- Colors should give the right message red, yellow, orange – danger or attention; green – right decision and safety; blue – trust and calming
- All the distances between elements should be consistent and balanced.
- All the font sizes should be consistent. (2-3 font sizes for titles, subtitles etc.)
- Use font hierarchy: Largest and bold fold for the title, smaller and thinner fonts for the details.
- The font should be placed with some distance from the border to be easily read.