1. Check which month it is now and adjust tags below accordingly – create new ones. Delete old.2. Create category Reengagement (only once)
2. Create category Reengagement (only once)
3. Create tag – Feb-20 Unengaged. FEB-20 Reengaged (just for stats purpose)
4. Identify unengaged last 90 days. Marketing>Email Status Search>Unengaged-3 months and-Not Buyers. Important: under Misc choose ‘Date created’ 3 month ago and earlier. We don’t want to delete users who were created in last 90 days and not active. We want to delete those who was created before 90 days and not active.
5. Apply tag Feb-20 Unengaged to them
6. Remove tag 001-Broadcast from them
7. Send email (if user clicks the link, then: 001-Broadcast is reassigned, FEB-20 Reengaged is added, Feb-20 Unengaged – removed
8. Repeat after 3 days by sending to Feb-20 Unengaged segment only.
9. Delete all still tagged Feb-20 Unengaged after 7 days from the first email
10. Set a reminder in Google Calendar to fulfill Step 9.
Subject: I hate goodbyes…
I hate goodbyes…
So I’m emailing you one last time.
Do you still want me to send you my style tips and best deals?
If you’d like to stay connected, please click this link.
If you decide to move on – I understand. Please unsubscribe below.
P. S. In case you’re not sure, I’m the guy from Real Men Real Style. 🙂… Read the rest