Use this SOP when creating a Graduation Certificate for a student who completed the online course.
The Blueprint users has the option to request for the graduation certification after the complete the 25 step course or even if they choose not to complete it the window will show up after 25 days.
Here’s the process of creating the requested certificate:
- Select their choice of design and download it from here.
- Go to Canva.com and add text (Name they want to appear)
- Add text and add present date.
- Reply to the student with the certificate.
- Take note if it will take time for you to do the certificate let’s say it’s a weekend and you’re still out – just respond to the customer acknowledging the request and then give the number of hours when you can send the certificate to him.
- Make sure to do what you say and send it at the promised time.
Here’s the video on how I created the process: https://youtu.be/bxrKWtL8hWY
Here’s a sample certificate: