Keyword document – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/13OwX2TWM7hRDzFUitB45qC8Msk_Ilhc5fpoKhDctZhI/edit#gid=21799402 – contact Antonio or Steven for access
Vidiq tool – www.vidiq.com – login required for keyword research tool use
- 00:01 – Channel keywords
- 01:20 – upload defaults
- 03:38 – links to go in description
- 05:29 – keyord based content ideas
- 08:47 – VidIQ keyword research walkthrough
Important to remember:
- the first 4 upload defaults should appear on 100 percent of videos – the rest of the upload defaults are usually relevant to all videos except for some personal development videos – in cases where they aren’t relevant please delete.
- Watch/wristwatch keywords do not appear on the upload default tab but can be found on the “copy and paste” tab
- Video tags – we use a 3 layered system:
1 – upload defaults – already present in channel
2 – category tags – copy and paste from “copy and paste tab” in keyword document
3 – video specific tags – should be hyper relevant to video and can be found using the vidiq keyword research tool.